Pamay M. Bassey is an entrepreneur, author of the book My 52 Weeks of Worship, and earned her B.S. degree in Symbolic Systems from Stanford University. Currently, Pamay is the Global Head of Learning Platform and Professional Development at BlackRock. Pamay discusses how she went from employee to entrepreneur to intrepreneur on this week's episode.
- 04:00 - Find out more about Pamay.
- 04:35 - Why did Pamay go from employee to entrepreneur to intrepreneur?
- 06:45 - What does Pamay mean by 'creative innovative learning environments'?
- 09:55 - Pamay talks about the differences between e-learning and machine-learning.
- 14:35 - What is 52 Weeks of Worship about?
- 17:35 - Was there a particular place that stood out to Pamay and really moved her?
- 20:50 - If you say you are something, it should really mean something to you.
- 24:15 - What does it mean to Pamay to be an intrepreneur?
- 29:55 - It is part of Pamay's job to provide engaging opportunities for an employee where they feel like they're being challenged or learning new things on a regular basis.
- 30:30 - When people feel like they're growing, they're less likely to look elsewhere and leave the company.
- 35:00 - What has Pamay changed her mind about recently?
- 36:45 - What does Pamay do to remain creative?
- 38:15 - What does Pamay contribute her success to in life?
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://innovationecosystem.com/creating-a-practice-of-lifelong-learning-with-pamay-bassey/