David Bruno is the co-founder of YNOME, a transparent marketplace that rates your financial management providers and helps you assemble your own private bank. David is innovating the fintech industry and discusses how he builds trust and transparency in an industry that's notoriously very hush-hush and filled with regulations. Tune in for more on this week's episode!
- 01:55 - Who is David Bruno?
- 03:45 - What are some of David's current goals?
- 06:25 - David currently has a staff of around 12-15 people.
- 07:25 - How does David find new opportunities?
- 08:30 - How does David build trust among his peers and clients?
- 09:25 - The client's reputation, family and health is much more important than their bank account.
- 10:20 - All passwords are hackable.
- 14:30 - What does YNOME do?
- 15:35 - How does David work with millennials to innovate for the millennial market?
- 17:10 - How does David keep his board members engaged with the younger generation?
- 19:10 - David talks on how he attracts and retains talent.
- 20:50 - How does David properly educate and train his team?
- 22:35 - Banking managers have to hire in a different way based on the current marketplace.
- 25:10 - You have to motivate people from the heart.
- 28:20 - Millennials want to be able to compare financial institutions and choose the best option for them.
- 31:40 - What has David changed his mind about recently?
- 33:00 - What does David do to remain creative?
- 34:15 - To what does David contribute his success in life?
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://innovationecosystem.com/disrupting-finance-from-within-a-leading-swiss-bank-with-dave-bruno/