Scott Peltin is founder and chief performance officer of Tignum, a company that helps his executive clients achieve their full potential. He's worked with CEOs, C-level executives, professional athletes, and many top leaders to improve their performance and sustainability. Prior to founding Tignum in 2005, Scott worked on the front-line for over 25 years as a firefighter and as a captain, and later led his crews as a battalion and division chief in the Phoenix Fire Department.
- 02:20 - How did Scott get started?
- 03:55 - Why is leadership not taught?
- 05:55 - Scott shares an example of the kind of work he provides and how he helps CEOs succeed.
- 10:50 - What happened to Bob six months after Scott's training? He finally has the tools he needs to handle difficult situations.
- 13:00 - What can someone do straightaway to recover from their stressful lives?
- 14:45 - Beware of the stories you tell yourself.
- 18:20 - What happens if people are constantly grabbing your attention in the hallways? Scott has a solution for you.
- 21:00 - Mindset is contagious. Let's talk mindset.
- 27:00 - Do generations work differently in the workplace?
- 29:15 - When multitasking, you have to feed the brain the right nutrients in order to succeed.
- 30:30 - What's the next wave of performance technology going to be?
- 35:50 - Don't forget to sign up to Scott's newsletter as he offers a ton of great insights.
- 35:55 - What are Scott's morning rituals?
- 37:40 - What have you changed your mind about recently?
- 39:30 - What advice would Scott give his 25-year-old self?
FULL SHOW NOTES: http://innovationecosystem.com/scott-peltin